Students at Bryan College of Health Sciences may apply to live in Union College residence halls and apartment housing. If you are interested in living at Union College, here are some things you need to know:
Rees Hall, our four-story women’s residence hall, features a spacious lobby, community kitchen and eating area, student club room, laundry facilities, a large chapel, shared hall bathrooms and free Wi-Fi and ethernet internet access.
Each room includes:
- Two closets with doors
- Mini blinds on the windows
- Two beds (most rooms have bunk beds)
- Air conditioning
- Internet connections—both wired and wireless
- Single occupancy: $3,150 per semester
- Double occupancy: $2,100 per semester
- (Note: Bryan College will help you find a roommate if you are interested in double occupancy).
Rules and regulations for Rees Hall
- Rees Hall is not a coed dormitory. Men are permitted in the lobby at the following times:
- Sunday - Friday: 6:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 6:00 a.m. - 1:00 a.m.
Men found in other areas of the dorm without the dean’s permission will be subject to discipline.
- Curfew hours for freshmen (less than 24 credit hours)
- 11:00 p.m. Sunday through Friday
- 1:00 a.m. Saturday night.
For additional curfew times please see the Student Handbook.
- Fish in small tanks are the ONLY pets allowed in Rees Hall.
- Union College is an alcohol, tobacco, weapon and drug-free campus.
Bryan College of Health Sciences students who live in our residential facilities may purchase a meal plan to eat in Union Market, our dining hall. Union Market provides a wide variety of tasty and nutritious vegetarian options. Union Market is open from 7:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. during the week and has variety hours on weekends and when school is not in session (see the schedule).
Students who live in the residence hall may purchase a semester plan for $3,050. Students who live in rental units may purchase plans starting at $250. Buying a meal plan will significantly discount the cost versus paying cash.
Union College offers a number of one and two-bedroom apartment units for rent in buildings immediately surrounding our campus at 3800 South 48th Street.
- Some units include washer/dryer and internet access.
- All units include trash, some include water.
- Lawn care and snow removal included.
- One bedroom units range from $500 - $770 per month.
- Two bedroom units range from $630 - $890 per month.
- The security deposit is equal to one month's rent.
- $15 key deposit for each key
- No smoking, alcohol, weapons or illegal drugs are permitted in Union College apartments.
- No pets.
- Only tenants of the same gender are allowed to share an apartment rental.