Requesting Transcripts

To request your official transcript from Union College:

  • Now available — eTranscripts! Please visit the Parchment ordering page for Union College. 
  • Transcripts will be sent out promptly unless financial clearance cannot be obtained at Union College. Contact Student Accounts ( or  402.486.2552) if you have questions about this clearance.

Unofficial transcripts can be obtained by logging in to Self-Service through the student portal

If you have additional questions, please email or call 402.486.2529 or visit the Parchment support page.