Transfer credit equivalency tool

The tool below can be used in two ways:

  • Individual course transferability – After clicking the above link, search for your previous institution. You can do this by typing a name in the search field or scrolling through the list.  Once you find your institution, click on the school name.  There you will find a list of courses that have been reviewed by Union College and how they will transfer. Some courses have a note included; click on the note envelope for further details.

    If you do not find your institution or a specific course, use our transfer credit inquiry form to request a review. You may be asked to provide a syllabus for any courses that are reviewed. 

  • Guides – Some majors have established articulation agreements with select schools. To view these, click on “Guides” which can be found to the right of the institution's name.

Union College currently has articulation agreements with the following schools. 

  • La Sierra University (Riverside, Calif)
  • Southeast Community College (Lincoln, Neb.)
  • University of Nebraska – Lincoln (Lincoln, Neb.)

To find more specific information about each agreement, enter the name of the school in the Institution Search box below.  Then click on the “TRANSFER GUIDES” link to the right of the school information.  For more information about credit limitations, see “Residency Requirements” in the current academic bulletin.

Please note: the credit equivalency tool is intended for unofficial and personal review only. Official evaluation of transcripts will occur once final and official transcripts have been received by the Records Office for accepted and deposited students.